Welcome to Sportyfriends ("Sportyfriends," "we," "us" or "our"). Sportyfriends gives you the opportunity to organize everything related to your sporting life.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, use the Services to fill out any information on Sportyfriends, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your username, password, email address, phone number, age and any other information you choose to provide.
When you send or receive information, we also temporarily collect, process and store the contents of that information (such as photos, videos, captions) on our servers. The data is also temporarily stored on the devices of recipients. We also cannot prevent others from making copies of your videos (e.g., by taking a screenshot). In addition, as for any other digital information, there may be ways to access messages while still in temporary storage on recipients' devices or, forensically, even after they are deleted. You should not use Sportyfriends to send videos or pictures if you want to be certain that the recipient cannot keep a copy.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Usage Information: When you send or receive data via our Services, we collect information about these videos, including the time, date, sender and recipient.
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our websites, including your browser type and language, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the website you visited before navigating to our websites.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the computer or device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, MAC address, unique device identifier, phone number, International Mobile Equipment Identity ("IMEI") and mobile network information. In addition, the Services may access your device's native phonebook and image storage applications, with your consent, to facilitate your use of certain features of the Services. For more information about how you can control our access to these applications, please see "Your Choices" below.
- Location Information: With your consent, we may collect information about the location of your device to facilitate your use of certain features of our Services.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to you. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in;
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services, including to provide additional features and content for your messages;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Sportyfriends and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sportyfriends is based in Denmark and the information we collect is governed by Danish law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to Denmark and other countries.
Sharing of Information
- With other users when you interact with them.
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to legal process or a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, rule, or regulation, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- In order to investigate or remedy potential violations of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Sportyfriends, our users or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Analytics Services Provided by Others
To contact Sportyfriends, please visit Sportyfriends.com/support
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of thirteen or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
Through settings in our Services, you can choose whether to accept challenges from other.
You may update or correct information about yourself by editing your account settings within our Services. If you wish to delete your account, please go to settings on your account and choose delete user, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law, for legitimate business purposes, or as part of our regular retention practices. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
In the event of the death of a Sportyfriends User, please contact us. We will usually conduct our communication via email; should we require any other information, we will contact you at the email address you have provided in your request.
You may delete your Sportyfriends account at any time. This is done by clicking your profile picture in the top right corner, then going to user settings. In the user settings choose general and then click the delete button. This action is not reservable and you will need to confirm your choice. Note that if you have an active membership you will need to cancel this membership first, before deleting your account.
Certain features of the Services require access to your device's native phonebook. If you choose to find friends either through (i) your contacts list or (ii) through a search of names and usernames on Sportyfriends, the names and phone numbers in your device's native phonebook will be transmitted to Sportyfriends. If you later decide to revoke your consent and prevent us from continuing to access your phonebook, you can do so by either changing the settings on your device, if this settings option is provided by your device operating system, or by following the standard uninstall
process and removing our Services from your device. On iOS devices, you can grant or revoke your consent at any time and prevent us from continuing to access your phonebook and image storage applications by changing the settings on your device.
When you first launch any features of our Services that collect location information, you will be asked to consent to our collection of this information. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, certain features of our Services will no longer function. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove our Services from your device.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our website.
Sportyfriends may send push notifications or alerts to your device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your device (iOS) or by changing your settings within our Services (Android).
To contact us, please visit Sportyfriends.com/support